Delight your friends and family with this easy DIY Christmas Card Idea. Super simple that toddlers can manage to gorgeous one and you’ll want to start making right now!
Homemade Christmas cards will always hold a special place in people’s heart and are a great way to show your appreciation of the person receiving it – be it friends, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters or mom and dad!
Lets get crafting:
1. Color the shapes and stars.
2. Color the Merry Christmas text.
3. Cut out the shapes, stars and the card.
4. Bend the shapes at the dotted line.
5. Put glue onto the white part of the shape, glue that part on your card.
6. Cut the stars at the dotted line.
8. Insert the stars into each other.
9. Add Glue onto the back sides of the stars. Glue it on top of the christmas tree.
10. Option 2 - print out our printable onto color paper.
Get this printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to craft with your kids.