Getting ready for Valentines Day Craft? We have one fun activity you can craft and play with your kids or classroom. This tutorial will show you how to make an amazing Ladybug Tic Tac Toe Game. It is really easy to make and you can even use our printable template available to our subscribers to make the process even smoother.
Lets get crafting
1. Print out our printable onto regular printing paper.
2. Cut out the Ladybug Outline and the Tic Tac Toe Board. Also, cut the hearts that will be later used as game token.
3. Use heavy print or card stock paper and trace the ladybug, the game board, and the hearts onto it.
4. Now, cut the heavy paper out.
5. Glue the game board onto the ladybug and you are finished with your Valentines Day Game.
Simple and sweet, this DIY game will brighten everyone’s day.
Get the whole set in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.