We’re happy to add this cute little elf to our collection of easy craft for kids especially if your little one loves Numberblocks. This craft can also be used as a puppet, just add a popsicle stick to the back. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white or color paper then cut it out.
2. Glue on the arms and legs to the back of the numberblocks.
3. Then glue on the eye and mouth to the front.
4. Now glue on the hat of the Numberblock Elf.
5. Finish is your Numberblocks Elf
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.