This fun Plant Cycle Craft in 3D is the best way to teach your child about the Seed to Plant Life Cycle. Its easy enough for your 1st Grader to do themself and it's a great science lesson. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Cut out all of the 4 background's and the single items.
2. Fold the background halfway then fold the bottom up.
3. Add glue to the "glue" area.
4. Now you have the the first quarter of the Cycle. Make 3 more.
5. Glue the seed illustration and label. Repeat this with the next steps.
6. Glue everything together and finished is your Seed to Plant Life Cycle.