- Jun 15, 2019
Crafting a Eudimorphodon Dinosaur for Kids
We are back with another of our fun dinosaur craft. This time it is the Eudimorphodon, make it fly around your house with our easy paper printable. Low prep time and more fun crafting for kids. Find below our Instruction Video!
Lets get crafting
1. Print out our printable onto heavy print paper. Cut out all shapes
2. Fold A, B, C, and D line
3. Cut in F, G, H, I, and J line
4. Hold all four dinosaur parts together.
5. Insert F into G, H, I, and J
6. Cut in G line at the small circle part. Then insert G into K and L
7. Finish is your Dinosaur!
Here you can see our step by step video:
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new ones added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.