Crafting Paper Roll Animals
It’s time to get crafting again!! We're showing you how to make another cute toilet paper craft for kids that is easy enough to make with beginners. Not long ago we made a sweet Bee, Ladybug and Flowers. And today we are crafting a Lion, Tiger, Elephant and Hippo. Scroll down to see our video tutorial.
Lets get crafting:
1. Print our Printable onto white or color Paper. Then Color it in.
2. Cut out the Printable.
3. Cut out out template to cover the toilet roll.
4. Trace it onto color paper then cut it out.
5. Then glue it to cover the paper roll. Alternative you can paint the paper roll. For our Elephant Printable you need to use a Roll with 15cm/5.9inches length
6. Take your animal parts and glue them onto the paper roll.
7. When gluing the tail, twist it on a pencil, so the paper curls.
8. Then glue it on. You can add googly eyes to the lion to make it more fun.
9. Finish is your lion.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.