Christmas Tree Mask for Kids
Wanna play dress up on Christmas? This is super simple activity you and your Family can do on Christmas Day or even before Christmas. Perfect for pictures or just for fun. All you need for this is some color paper, scissors, and a rubber band.
Lets get crafting
1. Print out our printable onto heavy print paper. Color in the stars and the circles.
2. Cut out the mask.
3. Use a sharp object to make a hole.
4. Cut out the hole for the eyes.
5. Cut your rubber band.
6. Tie a knot at the end of the rubber band.
7. Use sharp object to make a hole on the side of the mask.
5. Put your rubber band with knot thru the hole, repeat this step with the other side of the mask.
6. Finish is your Christmas Tree Mask
Get this printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.