How to make a Watermelon Keychain for Kids
Crafting this simple watermelon keychain with little time and inexpensive supplies. This is so much fun to make with your kids or your classroom. We have the step to step instruction as printable available for you.
Lets get crafting
What you will need: Kids Clay - Air Dry, Cutting Tool, Paint and Marker, Paint Brush, Straw, and Keychain.
1. Start by soften and massaging the clay, then form it into a flat shape.
2. Use the cutting tools and cut out a triangle shape. Use water to smooth surface and edges.
3. Use a straw to make a hole for the keychain. Let the Clay dry off overnight.
4. Paint three layers red, light green and dark green. Add some black spots with a marker for the seeds.
5. Let the paint dry off and push your keychain through the hole. Finish is your Watermelon keychain.
Here you can see our step by step video:
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new ones added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.