Reindeer Craft for Kids
Are you looking for a fun and simple reindeer craft to make this holiday season? We created this simple cut and glue reindeer printable perfect for crafty winter mornings.
Lets get crafting
1. Color in Reindeer Antlers in dark brown or use it as a template.
2. Cut out all Shapes
3. Use the nose shape as a templete or replace it with a pom pom. We used a foam sheet.
4. Fold body shape in half.
5. Glue on antlers, wiggly eyes, ears, and nose.
6. Now, glue on the head and the tail.
7. Last, bend the legs to make the reindeer stand up.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.