- Aug 4, 2019
Simple Lion Craft for Kids with Printable
Today we are showing you how to make these cute lions hiding in grass. You probably have already all supplies at home. All you need is color paper, scissors and glue. This is not just a fun activity but also great scissor practice that you can do at home with your kids or with the whole class.
Lets get crafting
1. Color in our Printable or use it as a template.
2. When using the template option, then trace it onto color page.
3. Then cut it out.
4. Take the Circle and cut small cuts onto side.
5. Glue the circle then the lion face then the grass.
6. Bend the grass leaves and draw in a face for the Lion.
Note: Get this printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.