This time of the year there is nothing more fun than making a snowman out in the snow but what if there is no snow outside. We created this 3D Snowman that is just as fun and all you need is Paper, Scissor and Glue. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper and color in the hat, buttton, nose, wood sticks, and scarf.
2. Cut out all items.
3. Glue the Snow onto a Letter Size Plain Page.
To make the snowballs:
4. Cut out the triangle
5. Add glue to one edge
6. Then glue the two edges together. Repeat this with other snowballs
7. Add glue to the bottom of the snowball and glue it onto the plain page
8. Glue on hat, scarf and wood sticks as arms.
To make the Nose and Buttons:
9. Cut small slit into the three small circles
10. Add glue and stick it to the pointy top of each snowball
Add eyes and snowflakes to the sheet and finished is your Snowman.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.