Welcome fall with this adorable and simple hedgehog paper craft with easy color, cut and glue instruction. This is a cool little project that can be done with the kids in the classroom or as an after school.
Lets get crafting
1. Cut out our printable
2. Color in the hands of the hedgehog
3. Glue on the hands to the body.
4. Add wiggly eyes.
5. Glue the body to the spines
6. Color in the inside of the ears.
7. Finish is your hedgehog craft.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.