St Patrick’s Day is coming up and we create this lucky charm which is super easy to craft with our printable. We included a larger version for younger children. Just print onto green color paper and start!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template on color paper. Cut out all shapes.
2. Take one of the square shapes.
3. Fold the paper in half by folding the right corner to the left corner, then unfold.
4. Repeat this with the other corner, then unfold.
5. Fold the bottom corner to the center.
6. Turn and fold the bottom corner to the top edge.
6. Fold the bottom left and right edges to the center crease.
7. Then fold the top and side corners back.
8. Repeat this with the three remaining squares. Take the smaller square and add glue.
9. Now glue the origami hearts onto the square.
10. Take the rectangle shape and fold it 4 times.
11. Add glue and stick it onto the back of the four leaf clover.
12. Finish is your lucky charm.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.