With apple season approaching soon it is time for some easy apple crafts for kids! This can be done with little ones as well as older children. Kids can practice their scissor skills when cutting out the construction paper to make this fun apple craft!
Lets get crafting:
1. Print our Printable onto construction paper. Cut out the Printable.
2. Fold the apple shapes in the middle.
3. Add glue to one side of the folds. Then glue it on the first apple shape.
4. Add the stem at the last shape.
5. Glue the last apple shape to the first.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.