3 2 1... BLAST OFF! Now this Space Craft is out of this world! If your kids love to venture on a space adventure they will love this wiggly astronaut craft to color and glue.
Watch our Step by Step Video for easy Instruction.We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper and color it in.
2. Cut out all shapes.
3. Add glue onto the bottom of one of the strips then place the second strip on top.
4. Start folding into opposite directions. Once you finish folding both strips, secure with glue.
5. Cut the access parts off. You need 4 stripes.
6. Fold the flaps on the head of the astronaut.
5. Glue one of the strips around the astronaut head.
6. Glue the head, body, arms, and legs to the coloring.
Finish is your wiggly astronaut craft.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.