The weather starts to cool and the leaves all turn to the most amazing shades of red, orange, and yellow. This fun acorn and leaf crafts is great way to start off the fall season. It comes together with easy-to-find materials— foam paper, pipecleaners, scissors, glue — while your kids can cut out all shapes it may require some skills to glue everything together. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper and color it in or trace it onto color paper (we recommend heavy weight paper like foam or cardstock).
2. Cut out all shapes.
3. Start off by taping the Pipe Cleaners in place.
4. Add glue then place second leaf on top.
5. Repeat this set for hands and feet.
5. Add decoration to the leaf and finish is your fun standing leaf craft.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.