- Apr 2
Chick in Egg Craft for Eastern
Watch the baby chick hatch out of the egg in this peek-a-boo chick craft! This craft is a kid favorite and we've made it easier with our included template. It makes a fantastic preschool craft for Easter and a great game when you are done.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template on color paper. Cut out all shapes.
2. Take the egg shapes and trace them onto color paper. Then cut it out.
3. Decorate the cracked egg shape.
4. Put glue on bottom of the whole egg then top it with the cracked egg.
5. Lets craft the Chick! Glue a Popsicle Stick to the back of the Chick.
6. Fold the peak in half then glue onto the chick.
6. Glue on the wings and wiggly eyes.
7. Now you can put your chick in the egg.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.