Printable Birthday Card for Kids
Buying your friends and family funny or thoughtful birthday cards is always a nice gesture. But sometimes its more meaningful if you give someone for their birthday, something that you made yourself! Making a birthday card with your kids shouldnt be hard, so we created this printable Coloring, Cut and Glue Page thats not just fun but also a great exercise and meaningful surprise.
Lets get crafting:
1. Color the rectangle shapes and hearts.
2. Color the Happy Birthday text.
3. Cut out the rectangle shapes, heart and the card.
4. Bend the rectangle shape at the dotted line.
5. Put glue onto the white part of the rectangle shape.
6. Glue that part on your card.
7. Cut the hearts at the dotted line.
8. Insert the hearts into each other.
9. Add Glue onto the back sides of the hearts. Glue it on top of the birthday cake.
Get this printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With brand new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to craft with your kids.