- Feb 3, 2019
Valentine's Day Ladybug Card as Craft Printable
When it comes to expressing matters of the heart, what better gift than a homemade Valentine’s Day card? We created this sweet Ladybug printable that you and your kids can make into a personalized Valentines Card. Sign up with our mailing list to get this free template.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our printable onto regular printing paper.
2. Cut out the Ladybug Outline and Hearts. Also, cut the little hearts that will be later the dots on the Ladybug.
3. Use heavy print or card stock paper and trace the ladybug, heart, and the little hearts onto it.
4. Now, cut it out.
5. Fold the outer heart halfs into the middle heart.
6. Glue the heart onto the ladybug.
7. Glue the little hearts onto the big heart.
8. Now you can write in your personalized message.
Note: Get the whole set in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new printables added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.