Printable Star Ornament Craft for Kids
When it comes to Christmas crafting for kids, nothing is better than making your own DIY Christmas ornament. The memories of making it, the personal feel and the joy of watching it sit proudly on the Christmas Tree. Even more, you can make it into a wonderful family tradition, crafting new ones each year and admiring ornaments from previous years.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our page on color paper.
2. Cut out the star shapes.
3. Bend all stars in the middle.
4. Put glue on one side of the star.
5. Glue the star half together.
6. Repeat that step with all stars.
7. Add a string to the last star/glue section.
8. Glue everything together.
9. Finished is your Star Ornament.
Get this printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printables. With new resources added on weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.