Fun and Easy Fish and Tiger Origami
If you want to make a simple and fun origami project with your kids, then we have the perfect printable for you. With easy step by step instruction your kids will get familiar with origami. Both printable have instructions on paper and you can scroll down for our video tutorial.
Lets make the Fish Origami
1. Print our printable onto color paper then cut top part off.
2. Fold in half twice to make creases and fold back.
3. Now, fold each corner in.
4. Fold two corners into middle line. Make sure it is the opposite side of the fish face.
5. Open it and fold inside out.
6. Fold in half and your origami fish is done!
Lets make the Tiger Origami
1. Print our printable onto color paper then cut off the top part. If your printer printed small boarders then also cut off that space.
2. Fold in half to make a triangle
3. Now, fold in the two corners.
4. Fold in corners to the face line of the tiger.
5. Then fold up the ears.
6. For the last step, fold the mouth part up and the nose down.
Note: Get the origami printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.