Here we are with another simple and fun paper ladybug craft. It’s perfect for kids who love insects and with the ladybug moving wings, it makes it a fun activity afterward.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template on color or white paper.
2. Cut out all shapes.
3. Use the wings as template and draw outline onto red color paper.
4. Make a small hole on the wing, and ladybug body.
5. Push two paper pin through the red wings and the ladybug body.
6. Now, cut out the black circle on the color paper template.
7. Then glue them onto the ladybug wings.
8. Finish is your super cute Ladybug.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.