Christmas is just around the corner and that means the reindeer are getting ready for their big night of pulling Santa’s sleigh! For this craft you just need some cardstock paper and googly eyes and your little ones will be busy in the workshop with it. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white or color paper then cut it out.
2. Trace it onto color paper and cut it out again. (Skip this step if you printed onto brown paper)
3. Glue the body of the reindeer onto cardstock paper.
4. Fold the head of the reindeer at the lines.
5. Glue the top part of the head onto the cardstock paper.
6. Add googly eyes, nose and ears. Finish is your 3D Reindeer Craft.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.