Ready to fold a Bunny Origami? They are so fun to make all year round, but naturally as Easter is near their popularity soars! Print out our printable and follow the instruction easy as that. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Cut out the square on our printable page. Fold it in half
2. Then fold it in half again and open it back up
3. Fold the top edge down.
4. Take one side of the triangle (ear) and fold it down. Repeat with the other side.
5. Turn it around. Now fold the top edge down.
6. Then fold the bottom edge up.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.