Easter is almost here! So today we’re making a cute papercraft bunny which you can make for decoration or just for fun! This one is quite adorable, pretty easy to make and it’s a great way to get kids excited about Easter!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template on color paper. Cut out all shapes.
2. Take the ear shape and the feet shape and trace them onto color paper. Then cut it out.
3. Glue the ear and feet shapes onto the bunny head and feet.
4. Fold the bunny body into an fan by making small folds every 1inch.
5. Glue the bunny head onto the body
6. Then glue the wiggly eyes and pom pom as nose.
6. Glue in the hands and feet.
7. Now you can draw mouth and whiskers.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.