This folded candle craft is great for all ages and we love that our little ones practice important fine motor skills, such as cutting and gluing. Everything you need you probably have already at home. Construction paper, scissors, and glue.
We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper or color paper then cut it out.
2. Add glue onto the bottom of one strip.
3. Then place the second strip on top and start folding into opposite directions.
4. Once you finish folding both strips, secure with glue.
5. Cut the access parts off.
6. Glue the smaller flame into the bigger flame. then fold it and glue to the top of the candle.
7. Finish is your Folded Candle Craft.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.