Heart shaped origami is a wonderful crafting idea for Valentine's Day. It can easily be done with toddlers and preschoolers and will be a hit in your kindergarten classroom. You can add your special note to make this origami super personal. We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print out our printable onto color or white paper. Cut out the square.
2. Fold it in half
3. Open it up and fold it again.
4. Fold the top edge down to the middle line
5. Then fold the bottom edge up to the top.
6. Fold the right part upwards. Do the same with the left part
7/8. Fold the top and side corners down then turn around
9. Finish is your heart shape origami.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.