See this Numberblocks One change from black and white to color. This exciting craft is made with supplies most households already have at hand and its super fun for your little Numberblocks Fan. Watch our tutorial video for easy crafting instruction.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our magic card template onto white paper for the coloring page and color paper for the card frame. Cut out all shapes.
2. Color in the coloring page.
3. Use a clear sheet like a lamination pouch, then trace and cut it to the size of the coloring page.
4. Now trace the illustration onto the clear sheet. Make sure you use a permanent marker.
5. Cut out the frame window.
6. Then fold it. Do the same with the extra white sheet. Please make sure you fold one edge up and one edge down to allow the card to slide in easier.
4. Add glue to the folded edges.
5. Then glue it into the card frame.
6. Take the small rectangle and fold it in half.
7. Place it on top of the clear sheet and coloring page. And staple it. Now you can slide it into the frame.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.