Valentine’s Day always means giving or receiving some sort of valentine's. So we created this easy printable mailbox craft you can do with your kids. It comes together with easy-to-find materials— color paper, scissors, glue — while your kids can cut out all rainbow shapes it may require some skills to glue everything together.
We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper and color paper! (We included an additional printable if you would like to only color in the rainbow.
2. Then trace it onto rainbow colored paper (we used red-orange-yellow-blue). Cut out all shapes.
3. Glue all parts together to make a rainbow
4. Make an additional Rainbow.
5. Add glue to the flaps for the top of the mailbox.
6. Make sure to cut in some slits to make it fold easier.
7. Line up the top and glue it onto the rainbow front.
8. Glue the two top parts together.
9. Glue on the Bottom.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.