Boo! What’s more fun than a friendly ghosts on Halloween? We made this fun wiggly ghost that your kids can make all on their own. Grab your crayons, scissors and glue and let's get crafting! We love to see how you made yours with #funhousetoyscraft on Instagram!
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template onto white paper and color it in.
2. Cut out all shapes.
3. Fold the flap of the ghost and glue it onto the background.
4. Add glue onto the bottom of one of the strips then place the second strip on top.
5. Start folding into opposite directions. Once you finish folding both strips, secure with glue.
5. You need 2 wiggly stripes. Glue them onto the background. Finish is your wiggly ghost craft.
Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.