This paper penguin craft is perfect for celebrating the season. We came up with a fun way to use paper to create penguins with moveable heads! You only need a few materials, so this is the perfect budget friendly craft for the classroom, afterschool, or childcare program.
Lets get crafting
1. Cut out all shapes on our printable.
2. Use the shapes as template and trace them onto color paper.
3. Cut our all shapes on color paper.
4. Glue belly shape into penguin body, then glue on all other parts.
5. Glue penguin beak onto paper pin.
6. Hold penguin head and body, then poke a whole so that the paper pin fits thru.
7. Spread the pins in back of the penguin.
8. Last glue on the eyes.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.