Easter Egg Coloring for Kids
Easter eggs are colorful, festive, and unique. They can be anything you want them to be and that's the reason they're perfect for decorating. Here are 8 Coloring Pages, that make a great crafting activity on Easter.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our template on white paper. Color in the eggs.
2. Cut out all eggs.
3. Take a cardstock paper and fold it in half.
4. Fold all eggs in half.
5. Glue the egg half's onto each other.
6. Then glue the eggs onto the cardstock paper.
7. Finish is your Colorful Egg Card.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.