Handprint Flower Craft
We are excited for all things flowers. So we created this super cute handprint flower craft, which is perfect for Mothers Day, Valentine's Day or just as a fun spring craft. Kids will love making the flowers out of a square. Ready to test those scissor skills? Let the kids cut them out all by themselves and see how wonderful flowers are created.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our flower template onto color paper (or onto white paper and color it in) 2. Cut out all shapes. You can use our printable as template and trace onto different color paper. 3. Take one of the squares and fold in half.
4. Then fold it in half again to make a smaller square.
5. Cut the dotted lined to make a round flower. (You can also cut other shapes)
6. Take your hand and trace it onto color paper.
7. Glue your hand onto a Letter Size or A4 Paper.
8. Glue the green stems into your hand on the Paper
9. Glue the flower on top of the stems.
10. You can add Pom Pom to the middle of the flower. Finish is your Handprint Flower Craft.
Note: Get the printable in our members area as well as many more amazing printable. With new ones added on a weekly basis you will never run out of fun things to do with your kids.