Printable Numberblocks Paper Toy
How adorable are these Numberblocks Paper Toys? Great for pretend play or a math learning session. All you need is cardstock paper, scissors and glue. Watch our Video Tutorial below for easy instruction.
Lets get crafting
1. Print our Paper Toy template onto white card stock paper (or our black/white version for you to color it in). Cut out all shapes. 2. Fold all edges and flaps on the Body Shape, then open it back up. 3. Fold Legs and Arms in half.
4. Secure the Legs and Arms with glue.
5. Then add Legs and Arms to the Body Shape.
6. Secure the Legs and Arms with glue on the backside of the body shape.
4. Do this to both arms and both legs.
5. Add glue to the flap's.
6. Now fold it into a Cube